Wednesday, April 8, 2009

#86 Italian Cooking Class Cookbook

#86 Italian Cooking Class Cookbook

This cookbook says it's by the Editors of Consumer Guide but if you closely it has the look of an Australian Women's Weekly book. Sure enough if you check the front it says produced under copyright permission from them for this American edition. So I think this is my earliest from this series.

I've been making the summer spaghetti recipe for ages but I've changed it a bit over the years. Instead of red wine vinegar I use balsamic vinegar, it's good enough to drink. I also add big grilled shrimp and lots of lemon pepper. I leave out the capers and olives because I never have them around the house. I made this the other day since the snow is melting and for the first time in months we have hope that winter is ending. Our big bunnies are starting to turn back to their brown summer coats but it's hard to tell from this picture. They look like sitting ducks out in my yard where the snow has gone but soon they'll blend right in again. Cookbook #86 is Italian Cooking Class Cookbook.

1 comment: