Thursday, February 5, 2009

#24 Oodles of Noodles





#24 Oodles of Noodles

You don't have to speak Portuguese to enjoy these fellows preparing Yakisoba the Bee Gee way. Just be sure to have your sound on. Yakisoba is a favorite dish in Brazil where it's sold from carts on street corners. I know they give all the ingredients but I don't have a clue what they're saying except for Broccoliiiiiiiiis. Plus noodles, there's oodles of noodles and now I can't get this song out of my head. So the cookbook for today is #24 Oodles of Noodles.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, how nice you put this on your blog Mindy! They are just amazing. In Brazil we have a lot of good things regarding gastronomy. Our colleagues just didn't stop eating the "pao de queijo" this morning in our meeting. And I am good again for some "carne de panela" - we bought an iron pan yesterday - so. Saude! Tudo de bom.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete