Sunday, February 8, 2009

#27 Everybody's Wokking

#27 Everybody's Wokking

Everybody's Wokking? I don't think so. I remember all the trouble I went to just to get my wok "seasoned". Then after using it with the ring on my electric stove, what a mess. So my wok went to Goodwill a long time ago. Is anyone still using one? I think I dumped my wok about the time we discovered Chinese take out. I do still make my own egg rolls from time to time, but stir frying has lost it's appeal.

Maybe I should be wokking, this cookbook is by Martin Yan who did the "Yan Can Cook" PBS TV show. I checked out his web page and he still looks good, so it must be a healthy style of eating. He's also just as fast as he used to be, he can cut up a chicken in 19 just seconds, see 35 second video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnM3yhyN8Rs Impressive but dangerous. Cookbook #27 is Everybody's Wokking by Martin Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment