Sunday, March 1, 2009

#48 StarKist Tuna for Today

#48 StarKist Tuna for Today

I make a very boring tuna casserole but that's the way we like it. Boring and comforting. There isn't even a recipe for tuna casserole in this cookbook, I guess they figure everyone knows how to make it. If we want to get really fancy, we use a box of Kraft Dinner, a can of tuna and a can of Rotel spicy tomatoes. I would have loved to have made that but I have to ration my cans of Rotel. That's another item we can't get here in Canada, it's a shame. Cookbook #48 is StarKist Tuna for Today, Tempting New Ideas.

2 comments:

  1. What section of the grocery store are French's onions kept in? I can never find them, and I was craving tuna casserole the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're in with the canned vegetables, near the green beans usually. I have some left overs for you!

    ReplyDelete