Sunday, March 22, 2009

#69 Chicken Collection


#69 Favorite Brand Name Chicken Collection
This is another one of my quick Chicken posts. Guess what I'm doing today. As you know I collect cookbooks from Goodwill and book sales. Well I got this great idea, if I volunteered at a big book sale maybe I could get first pick at some of the cookbooks. I have no idea if this will work or not but I'm dragging my daughter and my friend Wendy off to sort books. The public will be dropping off their books for the Raise A Reader book sale and we'll be sorting and boxing them up. We'll be doing this for two Sundays and then in April they'll have the big sale. Wish me luck, even if I don't get any new cookbooks, it's a good cause. The cookbook for today is #69 Favorite Brand Name Chicken Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment