Sunday, March 15, 2009

#62 The Little Chicken Cookbook

#62 The Little Chicken Cookbook

On Thursday, our home internet went down, nothing we did worked so we called our server. By we, I mean Hubby and it only took me 2 or 3 hours to convince him to make the call. They, the folks on the phone, said they could magically tell there was something very wrong and that we would need a service call. They could do all of this over the phone from India, after we gave them our phone number and address, amazing. Anyway, the service call would not happen till Wednesday, so I would be 5 or 6 days without a computer. When this hit me, I started to panic. I had a Blog I needed to post a cookbook a day. What was I to do?

I decided I needed an emergency plan and came up with a brilliant idea if I do say so myself. So below is what you would have seen if I hadn't been able to get back online. It would have been stored in a sealed vault and only activated if I had not hit the cancel button before 6 AM this morning. Gee that sounds a bit like "Lost" but here it is.

This is an Emergency Chicken Post! When you see an Emergency Chicken Post here at A CookBook A Day, it means I’m experiencing technical difficulties. In the interest of not breaking my perfect record of posting a cookbook each day, I will be posting but they’ll all be chicken related. So until things are resolved you’ll be seeing chicken and lots of chicken cookbooks. It seems I have a plenty these and very little I want to say about them so this seems like a good solution.

The reason you are seeing this post now is because I also realized I could use a quick, Emergency Chicken Post if I was just feeling lazy or if I was having a busy day. Today, I'm both busy and lazy so here's cookbook #62 The Little Chicken Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment